Old June 17th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default New Carjacking Method

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
Personally, I recommend checking out your vehicle BEFORE you get into
it. Check the tires, the body, the windows, alignment of the mirrors,
etc. I have to do a walkaround of an airplane before I get in it, so
why not a car? I've caught a couple things that would have become
irritations at best and some that would have been real problems if I
drove around with them.

--Fil

Yes, that's good advice too. A little alertness may save your life.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped wrote:
I didn't check Snopes simply because this is plausible and, I thought, a
good warning for us to be aware of how easily carjacking can be
accomplished - especially in light of the recent incident in Houston
where
carjackers threw the children out of the car and then rolled over and
killed
the two-year-old.