Old January 27th 04, 10:10 AM
Miss Violette

Tigher breathes a sigh of releef and snuggles closer to his winkwink and
holdz her paw a lightle tighter... Now allz we hasta do isa wait fur dem
ofur kittys ta come back anna we willz haf a good time wif dem, Tiger
blushing hisownsef
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Yes Tiger! I'zd like ta be yurown winkwink! You're such a big, strong
boycat, anna wurldly too! blushing as she thinks of what a lucky kittee

she
is

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
*Tiger clears his throat*

Err umm uhh, did myonsef asks yourownsef, err ifin you err wuuld um
err be myonwn wink wink, Tiger, blushing and hopin???
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
We kan eatz da shrimpees inna while, butted lookz atta dat water,
itsa soo big anna err wet, Tiger suddenly tong tied, holdin onna
paw, anna happy

long-haired Persian and big yellow cat snuggle up to each
other, listening to the surf on the Santa Monica beach...

I'se happy to be here wit yew, Tiger...