Old February 10th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Waffles?

wafflycat wrote:

Thanks, Annie. Appreciated. Nathan will have a new time trial bike for
the new season. We've ordered an Orbea Ora frameset - carbon, light as a
feather and expesnive (sigh). Got him new tribars - also carbon, light
as a feather (the box they came in weighs more than the bars) and
expensive - but he's competing where if you haven't got the lightweight
kit, you are at a disadvantage. The new steed will be a thing of beauty
- bike bling in carbon ;-)

The felines are well. Francis had a good brushing session this evening.
He adores being brushed and his purr goes up to *loud*. Marble is
crashed out on a seat next to me and The Waffle is crashed out on
Nathan's bed whilst he's doing some homework in his room. She does like
to be with Her Nathan when he's studying.

Nice to hear from you, Helen.
Purrs and best wishes for you and your family,
Polonca and Soncek