Old April 3rd 09, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Hissing after bringing kitty home from vet

On Apr 3, 11:37*am, "cybercat" wrote:
"dgk" wrote :

I have three. Two xboys and one xgirl. I took the girl (Marlo) off the
street the previous winter when it was 8F outside. The boys were
already resident. After a few days in the Cat Introduction Room (and a
checkout and neuter at the vet) she joined them.

If there is a 2:1 alliance I sure can't see it.

Peter is an idiot. Figure that into the equation.

That is as it may be. But you, old lady, are genuinely dangerous.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA