Old April 4th 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cyberpurrs

Default Hissing after bringing kitty home from vet

wrote in message
On Apr 3, 6:08 pm, "cyberpurrs" wrote:

Okay, I admit it, I am old. I just turned 50.

a) you have not "killefiled" me as you have promised. Credibility in
question here.
b) I have been owned by cats for longer than you have been alive.
c) If you want me to detail your idiocies just in the last few months,
just keep at it and I will.

I do. Let's have it. From an asshole who allows his cats to roam
unsupervised and thinks there is some "deadly unluckiness" in having three
cats. Also, it sounds to me like you are a seriously old ****er. Contrary to
your idiotic opinion, decrepitness does not confer wisdom. You're just old
and stupid, instead of younger and stupid as you were for the rest of your
life.