Old October 8th 14, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

On 10/8/14 4:02 PM, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this year.
All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This will
be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all animals can
gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the guest
book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

Lucy Lu

Amelia takes up the pen and signs for her clowder:
Amelia T Cat, Samuel Redcat, Harri Roadcat, Ranger MacDude, Starr da Dogg.

Ranger then dashes over and grabs the pen and adds "Pipps, house of
Waterman"