Old October 9th 14, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2014 :Guest book

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 5:02:47 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
My brother Samwise and I are taking care of the guest book this
year.

All animals that are here are welcome to sign the guest book. This
will

be a wonderful record to future generations to show that all
animals can

gather together as friends.

A little bear cub walks up to the table, " I is here to sign the
guest

book."

Lucy Lu hands him the feather pen.

After the little bear how adorable sings, can me an Samanfa sign in?

Cash, Daisy-chan and Iowna get their turn. House of Chez Shenk's for
all of them.

Cash waves at Samanfa with a wink. He's still hopeful. He gazes
happily but then gets dragged off by the 2 girls to help them get
dressed for the ball. They rushed off so fast, they have little more
than Aunti Mabel's magic box.