Old November 18th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default Rescued Cat, ADORABLE and LOVING, needs a great home (Riverbank, CAand surrounging cities)

I rescued and abandoned cat about one month ago. He was starving and
frail. I brough him home with the intention of keeping him but my 12
year old Female is not adapting to his presence. Since he joined my
family I have given him his yearly shots, fed him so he is nice and
healthy, and confirmed that he has been nuetered.

I cannot keep him out of respect for my other cat. She is not used to
any other cats and I am afraid she may runaway or harm him. He is the
sweetest and most loving cat. He enjoys being indoors and outdoors.
I am looking for someone that can provide a loving and safe home
environment.

Please contact me for more information or a picture. He is a Tabby.

Thank you,
Lisa
209-502-7065