Old October 10th 18, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

The mainland has now taken over the main support for the Indonesian
needs, thanking the local kittahs for all their help until they could
get organized. She sees a small catacopter and a bigger transport
heading in.

She snags Princess Malee and the King to see the boutiquee. The King's
eyes glow as he sees a pair of manly satin slippers, EXACTLY the color
of his feet. He gets them right away. He browses the tuxedos but
decides to wait for the show after he sees Cash arrange for hot pink
tie and pants to match a black jacket. Humm!

[Both choppers land on the beach and shut down. All of the crew meet to debrief. Francesca then speaks to White Foot.]

Francesca: White Foot, that looked like some pretty good flying. Hans, what did you think?

Hans: Yes, White Foot flew very well. In fact, I'd say that he demonstrated all of the required skills. He made some very unusual approaches, though. In fact, White Foot, please hand me your pilot's license.

[A shaken White Foot hands his license over to Hans.]

Wha - what - what's wrong? What's da problem? Why you need my license?

Hans: I'm guessing that Francesca didn't tell you about all of my qualifications, did she?

White Foot: I heard dat you are a rescue lift operator, an dat you is a flight instructor. Is dat what you meant?

Hans: That's all true. But I'm also a flight examiner. The rescue operations we just completed showed me that you have the needed skills. I just signed off your license - you now an unrestricted pilot's license.

[White Foot give Hans a big hug, then hugs Francesca, then hugs Francesca, then hugs everybody else. He then runs up to Princess Mallee and hugs her.]

Oh, Princess, I gotz a question. When we landed at a tiny liddle village we learned dat da whole village was serving as rescue workers. I was wondering, could we invite all of dem to da Jellicle Ball to fank dem?

[The Princess confers with Community kitties, then responds to White Foot.]

Yes, absolutely! Since you have your unrestricted license now you can fly them here!