Old October 18th 18, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

ann wrote:

On 10/17/2018 8:45 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail
bow. Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and waiting
for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If it was up to
her she'd wear one of everything.

Lucy Lu walks around the boutique looking at all the pretty dresses.
She selects a few to try on and likes the one with brightly colored
flowers and a pale green background.

Iowna accidently bumps into Lucy-Lu

"Oh sorry Lucy-Lu! I'z still deciding gowns. What color did you pick?
I wuz thinkin' a lite chiffon white where my spots of color come
through? Do you see one like dat? I kin ask but you kin see and dey
is all busy wif so many of us!"