Old August 23rd 03, 06:13 PM
Tailwags1988

I'm sorry about you're not being able to find your kitty, I will pray that he
turns up.

But PLEASE DONOT allow your cats to roam outdoors (unless you put them on a
"cat harness") and "walk them", or let them wander around outdoors W/YOU!

This is the very reason why I will NEVER condone cats being "let out"to wander
alone. Too many times I have picked up dead cats whose owners claimed "my cat
is so street savvy,he/she would NEVER go near traffic, other people etc".
Meanwhile their cats WERE found dead from either a "hit & run", cruel people,
or were killed by another animal! I want to keep my cats for as long as
possible, I want them to lead a happy, & healthy & joy filled life W/me! My
cats are my CHILDREN! If I had a (human) 2 year old child, I wouldn't allow her
to "wander" around on her own, and "HOPE" that she will return home ok! Please
take this to heart, and I really don't mean to come down on any of you cat
people out there, but PLEASE keep your cats indoors, (or at least if you must
let them out, make sure they are SAFE, go w/them, or keep them attached to a
leash/harness, and BE w/them). Better you be "safe" with their precious lives
now, then "crying" over them later!