Old October 18th 04, 08:15 PM
ceb2

"Mary" wrote in message .com...
"ceb2" wrote in message
om...
teri wrote in message

. ..
Or you could just get over it and leave me alone.
That gets my vote, because it really has gotten old and the point was
made at one post and should have been left at that.

A Yankee (don't hate me.)

I don't hate anyone.

Neither do I. But I do recall that this Teri spoke out defending a vet who
ACCIDENTALLY declawed my friend's cat.

I really probably shouldn't get involved in this in light of my
history here, but an accidental declaw doesn't suprise me much. In
this day and age when humans get the wrong leg amputated or the wrong
organ excised inadvertently. I also recently heard about a story where
a family lost it's dog, it arrived at the shelter via a good
samaritan, and due to a clerical error, was euthanized NINE MINUTES
LATER. No matter how much you disagree with or abhor the choice I
made, it was still my choice to make. Sounds like your friend's cat
was victim of incompitance. If I brought my cat or dog to the vet and
asked for one procedure and they got a different, irriversible
procedure I would be really ****ed.