Old May 8th 05, 06:48 AM
Suzanne via CatKB.com

Default Cat Collar Question / Cat harness question

How do cats typically react to harnesses. Never thought about it, but have
seen posts about here. Do they try to run away, walk in circles, run from
side to side..I can't imagine them walking in a straight line like a
dog..Just wondering now that the weather is getting warmer, I might want to
add a new dimension to my cat's life.

Also, what is correct tightness of a cat's collar - is there a rule of
thumb, like you should be able to put two fingers under the collar. I have
a stretch collar, but she is starting to really rip it up when she
scratches herself vigorously. I bought a "break-away" collar, but it seems
like I really have to yank it to unleash the grip clip.

Thanks all for help and comments (nice ones, please)