Old April 27th 12, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default soupkases an da kitchen sink

On Apr 27, 10:47*am, Booker wrote:
Gud poynt.

Booker

On 4/27/2012 8:56 AM, Storrmmee wrote:

i likez efur idermint, but da potluck sowndz like diz wuld free up da fluffy
kits ta join in a little more, OEJ
*wrote in message

On 4/25/2012 11:56 AM, Meowy wrote:

Dat zakwy wat we shud doo.
I cud git ahold ob a woll ob paper towls cuz i gno ware dey ar stord.
Den we wite da inbitation on eech wun, fowd it wike dis, can yoo see
dis?
Den i gotted wotta wibbun, cuz i gno ware dat is awso. Sew we wap eech
peese ob towl wif a wibbun.
MeOwy, off tu cwaw froo da wibbun dwar, an nok a paper towl woll off
da stak.

Dat iz a furry furry gud idear. Fangu Meowy fur takin kare ov da
vitations. Jest keep da towelz away frum Snowflake or she'll shred dem, an
nokittie will be able to reed dem.

Snowflake kin emmcee, since sheze a loudmouth. Anykittie who wantz to say
sumfing bout Unka Serge kin git up an speek.

I wunner iffin weze shud du a potluck, which iz trashi...trad... the usual
thing tu do in da part ov da kountry meowmie kame frum, or iffin we shud
see if fluffykittiez kin kater?

Booker- Hide quoted text -

Effurfing awl weddy tew mayk inbitations.
Wat wurds duz yoo want on eech paper towl?
I wil weef woom so dat Snowflake cud mayk nise fwinges awong da
bottum.
Dat wey she wil be inkwooded in da purrpurrashuns.
MeOwy, beeing very adult and resisting all temptation to shred.