Old July 19th 08, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

On Jul 18, 11:48 pm, hopitus wrote:
What I find nasty and offensive
as well
as insensitive is another post heading, non-political, non-religious,
by
someone who evidently is unaware that you cannot make the dying
"feel better" by mail. Did you cease reading at this thread I am
unable
to indicate my displeasure with a "plonk".

Now I think I understand. I do not read all of the posts made in this
newsgroup and I think the one you are referring to I intentionally
chose to not read so your post confused me.
Julie