Old May 23rd 15, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default After 8 years, my feral is using the Skyway!

Mark Carroll wrote:

John Doe writes:

I recently upgraded the external mic speaker.

The external mic speaker?

I use an infant/baby room monitor to bring the outside sounds inside. The
built-in speaker sounds crappy.

I always knew they enjoyed listening to the outside sounds. That was made
clear when a newly adopted stray always napped with its head against the
speaker, as the speaker was moved around.

To use a baby room monitor, you connect the receiver speaker wires to a
decent active speaker input. Currently it's connected to a JBL LSR305. And
of course place the monitor part outside someplace. Would be awesome if
baby room monitors included a headphone jack, that would make it easy for
anybody to do.