Old July 30th 12, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default New kitten

Joy wrote:

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
One less kitten at the local animal shelter. She's about 12 weeks old and
blue-grey. At the shelter, she made it abundantly clear that she was going
home with me, despite the other kittens being larger, she just pushed them
out of the way. At home she's been utterly fearless and likes to sleep on
my head at night while purring loudly.

So far Emily and Custer have reacted OK, not pleased, but they are getting
over it. I expect Emily will just ignore her, but Custer is intrigued by
the games she plays, but not sure whether to join in yet.

I'm still working on a name for her, she's at the vet this morning being
spayed, so wish her luck ;-)

--
Nik Simpson

Congratulations to you and good luck to her. Naturally, you are expected to
keep us posted on both her name and her antics. ;-)

And post pictures as well.

--
Joyce

The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in
the morning feeling just terrible. -- Jean Kerr