Old July 19th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Purr request, good stuff, and where I've been

Enfilade wrote:
People may have noticed my absence/sporadic presence lately so here's
an update for everyone....

I moved halfway across the country last summer and quickly got a job
at a law firm. Unfortunately, six months in, my employer and I
mutually hated one another. snip
I'd like some purrs that this position works out for me. I'm honestly
scared that, considering the disaster that was my law job, that
everything might stink all over again--and I don't have enough hours
to get EI should this job not work out for me. I think this is a much
better environment for me, but I'm still a little gun-shy.

--Fil

We are sending lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to
work out great for you, Fil,
Polonca and Soncek