Old June 19th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

Default Is this out of order or what?

In article , wrote:

I live in the U.S., and that's a new one on me! What is it, a sort of
BBB for the pet-care industry? Where are they located?

look at
www.yelp.com. It's a chance for consumers to evaluate businesses.
Perhaps restaurants get a good portion of the reviews and ratings, but other
businesses certainly get their fair share.

Some businesses attempt to game the ratings by fake testimonials or fake
diatribes against their competitors, but overall I think the site does a good
job. I'm personally not a huge contributor, but sporadically describe the
good and bad about places that I patronize.

Art