Old January 13th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Robbie update

YAY!!! HaPpY dAnCiNg for you!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:03552baf3f643f790c0cc326cb047fcb.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
I have literally just spoken to the Animal Reception Center at Heathrow,
and they said that Robbie arrived safely about 15 minutes ago. He's
having his paperwork & microchip checked by the DEFRA vet now, and has
been put into a kennel with a litterbox, bed, food and water to just
catch up on himself.

YAY! HaPpY DaNcE. My little ginger boy made it to Heathrow in one piece!

Thank you for all the purrs. ) I'm off to collect him now. )

I'll update you all when I've collected him and he arrives home.

Helen M