Old May 14th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default A Cat Will Become President in 2008

On 2006-05-14, Matthew aka NMR penned:

On 2006-05-14, dnr penned:

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL. You're
wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your corner: Dubya
is touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House next (now gov. of
FL)...the country *could* be in much worse shape.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo

Jeb Bush announced quite awhile ago he would never run for
president.

And since others in other groups are being puppets. He ain't doing
a bad job in Florida what so ever.

My aversion has more to do with seeing anyone related to the big-eared
one in the oval office again, ever.

Very old saying never judge a book by its cover