Old March 31st 04, 03:10 AM
Cheryl

"Jason" dumped this in
on 29 Mar 2004:

Now, he hops into my bed practically every night. Doesn't bother me
or my fiance, of course, but the way he has started laying down has
become quite odd. He sleeps on his back, with his front legs
stretched as far forward as he can get them and his rear legs
stretched as far down as possible. It makes for one very long looking
cat!

Sounds very cute! My cats tend to change their sleeping behavior at times,
too. For example, Shamrock (~3 years old) lately has been curling up
between my arms and my body. I find him this way when I sleep on my side
with hands under my head under the pillow ... and then try to roll over.

--
Cheryl