Old September 17th 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Mommy of 2 via CatKB.com

Default my new little girl

Around here the State owned ones don't seem to allow them either. I've got a
permanent site in a privately owned campground. The owner and his wife are
super people with a dog or two of their own. Almost eveyone there has dogs,
I may be the only one with cats. Always the different one LOL LOL LOL.
The owner said it was fine by him...

Carpe Noctum wrote:
I'm feeding her KMR that I get at PetSmart. Today I'm getting her KMR Stage
2. She actually licked a little softend Nutro Kitty Kibble off my finger
yesterday.

Switching to solid food can give some difficulties. You could try
giving her some yoghurt during the switch.

Progress...that's the name of the game. And, I'm not so much
impatient as I am concerned about whether I'm doing the right things for her
or not.

As far as I can see, you're doing everything right. ;-)

I kid my friends about being too old for this, I'm 61. I have a
very active 4 month old male and sometimes I feel like I did as a young
mother with a two year old and a newborn.

I understand. They're as helpless as babies aren't they.

But I love them both dearly and
what ever it takes to get , her and him, through this I'll do.

Wonderful, good for you! And they'll give you lots of love in return.
;-)

And you're
right about forgetting the frustrating part. My two sons are grown adults
and all I remember of their babyhoods are the good parts. Same with my two
kitties.

Time flies when you're having fun. ;-)

Especially next summer when I take them camping with me. I've
purchased a screened dining tent with a floor so they can't get loose during
the day. It's 9x9 so there's plenty of room for litter boxes, food, water,
climbing things and a couple chairs and a small table so I can be in there
with them.

That sounds exciting! Most campinggrounds where I live (The
Netherlands) don't allow pets ;-(

[...]