Old March 3rd 06, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default dudley's pancreas...

"Kitkat" wrote in message
. net...
CatNipped wrote:

Licking their lips indicates nausea. When was the last time he had
something to drink and kept it down? If it hasn't been longer than 24
hours you should be OK waiting until the morning for his regular vet, but
if it has been he may need some fluids at the 911 vet.

we know he ate his breakfast this morning. he clearly didn't keep it down.
he was eating and drinking fine up until this morning. he has just been
sleeping this whole evening.

any opinions about the water via a medicine dropper?

Sorry, I forgot to answer that question. No, I don't think you should force
water at this point - it would probably just make him vomit again losing
even more fluids. SubQ fluids would be the best way to administer fluids.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped