Old December 13th 10, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Wife sitting in chair

In ,
CatNipped typed:
ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 02:23:32 +0000, David Stevenson
wrote:

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his
claws in her bare lower leg.

"Owww !!!!"

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his
claws in her bare lower leg.

"Owww !!!!"

Nico looks at her. Then, slowly, deliberately, he sticks his
claws in her bare lower leg.

"Owww !!!!" Then she kicks out.

Don't worry, she missed. Nico is quick.

Is there some RATIONAL reason WHY you would let a cat, ANY cat, get
away with this kind of crap?

This is just COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE behavior.

Letting a cat GET AWAY with this kind of behavior, even a SINGLE
time, is INSANITY, pure and simple.

No cat would EVER get away with that, in MY house.

But then, I simply wouldn't HAVE a cat that would INTENTIONALLY
INJURE ME.

Shaking my head in disbelief

And just what would you do to a cat like that, Gandalf?

shaking head in sorrow for poor Lorelei

Lori, are you meaning to imply that Gandalf would or does abuse Lorelei?
because that how what you've written above sounds like to me, and that seems
out of character for you.

Yowie