Old March 12th 10, 12:27 AM posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cshenk

Default Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

"Kelly Greene" wrote
"Stormmee" wrote in message

i am sorry it bothers you but my screen reader just doesn't allow anything
else... so i won't be offended if you block me, Lee

Outlook Express allows bottom posting.... just move your curser down and
start typing BELOW the message you're replying to.

Grr but trying to be polite. Lee gets that ALOT. Its not the same. She's
using a screen reader for the blind and while some work that way, hers
doesnt.

Lee top posts for totally acceptable reasons. Consider this 'ADA
accomodation' in real live use.

(sorry Lee, she irked me).