Old June 7th 15, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default After 8 years, my feral is using the Skyway!

Apparently the new loft that I built is far enough away from me. That's
why it's venturing out into the main room and hanging out on that loft
even when I'm active. Apparently if it weren't for the Skyway, the
hardcore feral would never have come out of hiding whenever I'm up and
around.

The hard-core feral cat has been here for eight years. It has a loft
in another room that's connected to their Skyway. Stays there most of
the time. But when it exits to eat and use the box, it always takes
the shortest route to the floor. But over the last several weeks or
so, perhaps having something to do with the newcomer bully cat, it has
been a little more in the open. And it was just in one of the main
room lofts on their Skyway with my male cat. Never did that
voluntarily before, in eight years. I guess another possibility is
hormonal changes since its not young as it used to be. I recently
upgraded the external mic speaker. Could be responding to that,
however unlikely.