Old October 27th 18, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Jellicle Ball 2018: Tribyoot to Rebecca

On Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 4:13:19 PM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Hercule, my fren, try not to be tootoo sad fur tootoo long. Rebecca wudnt want dat. If it wudnt be too hard, kum sit wif Toonya an me, an we three hoo wuz closest to her, an enneekittee else hoo wantz to joyn, kan hewp eech uther get froo owrown greef.

Sundance

Thank you, my friend. That is wise advice. I shall attempt to follow it.

Hercule