Old September 4th 05, 03:02 AM
Trish

"Diane" wrote in message
In article et,
"Elizabeth Blake" wrote:

The Sherpa Bag also has a board in the bottom (I don't think it

comes out)

Yes, it does, and it's also washable. I love it. Hodge seems to, too.
Droop and all.
--
Web site: http://www.slywy.com/
Message board: http://www.slywy.com/phpBB2/

I have two of the material carriers that look like tote bags + one
plastic one (which will soon be replaced by another material carrier), I
had the plastic ones but Peepers headbutted the doors til they broke.
The thing I like about the material ones is that you can open the top
and put your cat in that way, its much easier than trying to get them in
through a side opening. Also, when letting them out of the carrier I
just open the end and they come out quickly, all three of my cats seem
to prefer the material carriers. They settle in much quicker.