Old March 31st 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default BW--Spring Outing--long

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:57:18 +0300, Marina
wrote:

CATherine wrote:
After the big snow storm, the weather got real nice. Some of the snow
is still out there; but the air has that warm softness you find only
in the spring. So I decided to take the cats out one at a time on the
harness.

What a lovely description! Thank you Catherine. You had me LOLing and
remembering fond memories of walking Frank and especially Nikki.

I am happy to know I have stirred fond memories. I hope you get to go
to the island again this year.

--
CATherine