Old October 20th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Derm Caps or Drs Foster & Smith "Vitacaps" for allergic cats?

Does anyone have experience with either? Some sites recommend this in
conjunction with Chlortrimeton for cats with allergies.

Derm Caps

http://www.1800petmeds.com/pdetail.asp?SK=10303

Derm Caps 10's For Petite & Miniature Breeds 60ct Bottle #10303

A concentrated fatty acid dietary supplement that promotes healthy skin and
soft & shiny coats on dogs and cats. Formulated with a combination of
Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids such as Safflower Oil , Borage Seed Oil,
Fish Oil And Vitamin E.

Drs Foster and Smith Vitacaps:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...fm?pcatid=3089
&Ntt=vitacaps&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Np= 1&pc=1&N=0&Nty=1

Highly concentrated source of marine lipid fatty acids is what your cat
needs for healthy skin. Especially rich in Omega-3 marine lipids, used by
veterinarians to alleviate dry, flaky skin and lessen incessant scratching
caused by allergies. In fact, we have 20%–30% more of the most effective
Omega-3s per capsule than our closest competitor. Vitacaps also contains
the antioxidants Vitamin A and Vitamin C plus the vital mineral Zinc, all
of which are necessary to help your pet build healthier skin and a quality
haircoat. Our competition does not. For cats and small dogs.