Old January 10th 07, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Meowmie brought home a THING!!!!

As promised, here's a picture blow by blow of when the new little box
came home.

We were minding our own business, when Meowmie brought home a big BOX!!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151846516/0

We had no idea what it was, and we took turns investigating it.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151854433/1
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151865007/2

Then Meowmie opened up the box and took out all these big plastic
things. She put them together and then took away one of our old
littler boxes and put THIS in its place.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151854465/3
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151846581/4

We didn't know what to make of it, but then Meowmie fed us dinner.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151854508/5

Imp wanted to closely inspect it, cause he said he had read on the
internet of a demon that was trapped in a strange box like this.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151865139/6

(If you don't know my reference, see Two Lumps Archive)
http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050413.html
http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050415.html
http://www.twolumps.net/d/20050418.html

Finally after a few hours, I had to go and Meowmie hadn't cleaned out
the other litter boxes. So i used the new one, but unfortunately
Meowmie had the camera.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...change_count=1

Seemed fine to me, nothing fancy. Then later on I was having a wash
when suddenly the box started WHIRRING!!!

It made this horrible grinding noise and this strange rake moved across
the litter box. Imp and I went to investigate.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151846655/8

When the noise suddenly stopped, we checked the litter box and my
covertly covered business was GONE!!!!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/krysfamu...804151846672/9

Any other cats out there ever meet this strange device?

Mischief

Hoomin note: The kitties are using it a little more often, but they
all perk up and go invstigate when it starts whirring.