Old January 13th 07, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Meowmie brought home a THING!!!!

we have 2 along with 2 other manual boxes, if I could get one big enough for
TV and Tiger we would have more, but TV is too fat and Tiger is too long,
Lee
meeee wrote in message
I want one of these!! Three actually....

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...
It came in a BIG box with lots of colors on it. We all took turns
inspecting it.

Then Meowmie opened the box and took out a bunch of things and put them
together. She then took away one of our old litter boxes away and put
this THING in its place.

It's very very WEIRD!!!!! It's got litter in it, but there's this rake
thingy and a ramp too.

Imp was inspecting it very very closely, when suddenly a little light
came on. He bapped at it, but it wouldn't go away. Then we were all
crowded around it when it made a LOUD noise. It started whirring and
grinding and this big rake thingy swept across the litter and into a
compartment.

What on EARTH is this THING? Are we supposed to use this noisy thing??

Mischief, Mayhem and Imp

I got myself the LitterMaid Elite Mega litterbox in the mail today and
brought it home. The cats are VERY very curious but at the same time
have no idea what to make of it. I put Mischief in it and she sniffed
every inch of it. Of course by leaving she tripped the sensor and 10
minutes later it started WHIRRING. Imp and Mischief stopped and crept
over very sloooooowly to investigate.

Later on, Imp was investigating it and upon setting foot inside it he
tripped the sensor again and the light that controlled the ionic fiter
came on. The light startled him a bit cause he started bapping at it.
Of course he grew bored and then left, but then perked up when it
started whirring again.

It's quite amusing to watch them investigate it. I certainly hope they
use it. I think i'll leave the switch off to prevent them from
tripping the switch. I'm afraid if it triggers too often it'll make
too much noise and scare them away.

They have their other littler boxes in the bathroom but they are quite
curious as to this new THING.

Wish me luck.

Will try to upload pics of them investigating it later.

Kristi