Old July 29th 08, 12:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default I need to have a word...

wafflycat wrote:
.. with the felines of Chez Wafflycat.

This morning I was watering the plants, letting the girls have a
free-range, fed them sweetcorn and then had to wrestle another shrew
from the 'beak of death' that is Cathode.

So I am going to have a word with the felines.

I shall simply point out that not only do the hens produce something
edible for the mere hoomins, in the form of delcious eggs, they also
keep the rodent population under control with apparent increase
efficiency. Whereas the felines....

;-)

I keep finding dead shrews around our shed. I don't know which cat is
responsible. Wish they didn't kill shrews, though, as they are kind of
useful (insect-eaters that they are). scratching mosquito and gadfly
bites