Old May 6th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Default Ping - Victor

Jofirey wrote:
usual baskets of chips and dishes of salsa they served a kind of
'salsa slaw' It was hot and spicy like salsa, with peppers, but the
rest of it was shredded cabbage and grated carrots. Very likely
packaged cole slaw mix.

While shredded cabbage is a common topping for a few dishes (pozole,
tostadas, enchiladas in some places), I've never seen it served like a
salsa in Mexico. Come to think of it, I've never seen anything like it
before.
I make an asian-style slaw that is spicy and it goes great with pretty
much anything.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he