Old June 14th 14, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Default Pit2nya cuddles

How lovely, it's so rewarding when they cuddle up to you.

Sootie likes me to lie on my back and then she lies on the top of my legs
but should she come to me when I'm on my side she will lie on me on other
side. As I don't realise she's there and I turn over she often ends up on
the floor but just comes back up and lies by my feet if I haven't woken (I
usually wake due to the bump as she hits the floor) and am lying on my
back for her to cuddle. She's not safe by my feet either as I sometimes
kick her off but still she just comes back.

All three of ours have different places they like to snuggle. Ollie
likes to curl up between my legs or between me and Marion at knee level.
Chloe prefers to sprawl on my chest purring into my face. Marblecake
is usually beside me when I wake up, squeezed tight against me and as
immovable as a sack of cement. Until I wake up, when she rolls over
to have her tummy tickled and promptly saturates the duvet with drool.
The common element is "you're not going anywhere until I say so".