Old July 19th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Hi everyone

"Dewi" wrote:
It's been a long time since I read this ng. I've notice many new people
and many people who are still around from when I was a regular
contributor to RPCA.

We've built up such a history here now that a few years on sabbatical
hardly seems noticible nowadays. If you hadn't said anything, I would
have just thought, "Oh, it's Dewi."

I'm sorry to hear about Monty and Tink and Mango. I did like your
kitty stories. You might remember that I put Tink down as a "kind
cat" in a cat superlatives list I posted a few years ago.