Old July 20th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Hi everyone

On 2006-07-18, Dewi penned:
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I read this ng. I've notice many new
people and many people who are still around from when I was a
regular contributor to RPCA.

For those who don't remember me and/or don't know me, I am the proud
human of 9 cats. Which I now realise is an insane number. However
they are here to stay and I love them to bits. I'm from Australia
and use to be a RPCA addict.

I don't know if you were still posting when I started reading RPCA.
Right now I'm not keeping on top of all the posts here, but I do try
to read at least the first post in a thread, even if I don't respond
to everything.

I have a female cat named Oscar who drove me crazy recently when her
paw was injured and I had to medicate her and keep her confined to the
bedroom. She seems very well now, though, and isn't overgrooming her
paw anymore (which is what caused all the damage, licking because her
paw was irritated).

Hope to see further posts from you.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully