Old July 20th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Hi everyone

wrote:
Wow, this is quite a list! I can't believe Ollie had already gone missing
by 2002, I thought that was more recent.

I'd like to add a few he

Good additions! In my head, this list is pretty different now.

Genius cats:

Smudge, if I may say so myself. (OK, you all might think she's a bit
stupid to get trapped in a garage. I think she gets into all this trouble
because she's so curious, and that's because she's smart! Too smart for
her own good - can't just sit around watching the world go by like my
neighbor's cats who never do anything. )

She definitely doesn't sound dumb. She's one of those that have
enough smarts to be dangerous.

Bonded cats:
J. Wermont's Roxy and Smudge

Sadly, not any more. Roxy has decided that she wants to imitate Licky
and be mean and annoying to Smudge. So they're not really pals anymore.

That's too bad. Is that why Roxy likes going out these days?

Visitor loving cats:

Both Roxy and Smudge

I wish I could have seen for myself.

Obligatory trip report: I was in San Francisco on business last week,
and Joyce and I had some nice conversations over the phone, but I had
a flight back, and we weren't able to coordinate. We'll try again
some other day!

Fearless cats:
J. Wermont's Roxy

Hmm... I don't know about fearless. She will stare down a vacuum cleaner,
which is pretty brave. But she's definitely not in a class with Ollie!

You know why she's in this category? It's because she likes to be
centrifuged.