Old July 23rd 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Hi everyone

On Wed 19 Jul 2006 09:28:36p, Takayuki wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

She was very much a character! She was a special cat. I found
a copy of the superlatives list. It was just a list I jotted
down while bored one evening in 2002, so it's out of date, but
many of these kitties are still with us:

Great list! I have to add some. Thanks for reposting.

Big cats:
Jen's Muggles
Krista's Yukon
Pam's Berfert
Pam's QC
Regis's Creampuff
TJ's Dusty

Cheryl's Rhett

Tragic cats:
Bev's Ollie
Henry's Frost
JEM's Hawk (human)
Kim's Bailey
Larry's Orange Peel
Liz's Trinket
Rachel's Clawdiepuss
Reggie's Hale Bopp
The Central Scrutinizer's Gizmo
The Central Scrutinizer's Jessi

Cheryl's Shadow

Water loving cats:
Jen's Kid
Kim's Bailey

Cheryl's Scarlett

Visitor loving cats:
Bev's Ollie
Britta's Vino
Julie's Hobbes
Laurie's Ambassador

Cheryl's Shamrock

Name coordinated cats:
Alma's Picard, Parsnips, and Pratchett
Flippy's Romeo and Juliet
KKat's Demon-Cat and Lucy-Fur
Krista's Yukon, Polaris, Twinkle Afar, and Jubilee
Stacey's Sid and Nancy

Cheryl's Scarlett and Rhett, and to a lesser degree, Shamrock and
Bonnie

Fetishistic cats:
Irulan's Jazz
Jennifer's Peaches
Jo's Jake

Cheryl's Bonnie (feet) and Rhett (humidifiers)

--
Cheryl