Old May 20th 20, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Hi everyone

On Wednesday, July 19, 2006 at 9:28:36 PM UTC-4, Takayuki wrote:

She was very much a character! She was a special cat. I found a copy
of the superlatives list. It was just a list I jotted down while
bored one evening in 2002, so it's out of date, but many of these
kitties are still with us:

Cute kittens:
Bean's Ripken
Fletcher's Penelope
Flippy's Chloe
Helen and Debbie's Daisy Blossom
Jeanette's Madeleine
Jennifer's Milo
Kim's Bailey
KKat's Missy
Lynda's Witchy Poo
Renee's Gizzi
Roger's Reina
Susan's Onyx
Zorin's Lynxie

http://zorin.org/share/z-lynxie.jpg

I Googled for "Zorin Lynxie cat" to find any obscure places my cat might have been mentioned, and this post was among the results. I know most of the people in this thread probably don't read this anymore, but I figured I'd post this. Lynxie is still doing great at the ripe old age of 18. (And trying to steal my food as I type this!)

More (much better) photos he https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0T5qXGF1sDLhj

Anyway, hope ya'll are doing well almost two decades later!