Old June 7th 20, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy-Versary

On 6/6/2020 11:17 PM, Bill Nak wrote:

"jmcquown"Â* wrote...

I always seem to miss the date.Â* It was on June 2, 2015 I adopted Buffy
but for some reason my brain always thinks it was June 5th or 6th.
Anyway, it's been five years since my fluffy orange stripey girl came to
live with me.

Jill

Happy adoption day, Buffy!Â* My Pirate (Pi) and Eddy are also June 2, but
2017.

Have a nice weekend!

June 2nd seems to be a special day for adopting cats. Thanks, Bill.
Buffy would say thanks but she's taking a nap on her crackle sack.
Have a nice rest of the weekend! Scritches to Pi and Eddy.

Jill