Old July 8th 20, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

jmcquown wrote:

On 7/6/2020 10:55 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 7/4/2020 7:58 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 7/1/2020 2:36 PM, cshenk wrote:
Bill Nak wrote:

Crazy, but as I was reading this my first thought was
"Jill didn't write this" Thankfully I'm right! 3

Bill N in Milwaukee
=========================================== "jmcquown"
wrote in message ...

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf
ball behind me. I don't usually wish harm to anyone but
trolls like this need to catch a bad case of Covid-19 and
disappear from the planet.

Jill

Jill has had a problem with a troll mimicing her for as
long as I've known her I think. Normally they stick to
another newsgroup and identify as Greg Morrow but you get
random off-shoots from other 'pretend to be Jill'. They
also troll me sometimes but not as often.

Yes, and I sure do wish he'd find something better to do with
his time. He dredged up another fake post I alledged wrote in
another ng and reposted it. Really, what's the point?

Jill

Maybe we should think of a recipe for cooking trolls.

Judith

Well, first you have to catch one. They tend to reside under
bridges. I think a BBQ grill would be an appopriate cooking
method.

Jill

Sounds good, marinaded first?

Judith

Absolutely marinaded! It's my understanding trolls tend to be rather
tough and stringy.

Jill

What would we use? I think the key thing is what would be willing to
eat it? We have to marinate with something they won't mind. Can't use
clorox for example because while it might take the stink out, it would
have to sit in the open sun for 6 months before safe for plants to eat.

Anyone live where there are predators? Fox urine would probably do it
but only critters who happily eat foxes would like it. Humm.