Old March 23rd 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Could use some school purrs

Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"Dan M" wrote in message
news
This purr request isn't for me, it's for my son Sean.

Sean is a senior at the University of California, Riverside, majoring in
Computer Science. This quarter he's taking the two hardest classes of his
program - Artificial Intelligence, and Compiler Design. He's been really
keeping his nose to grindstone and working on these two, and now it's time
for final exams.

He's pretty well prepared for the Compilers exam, but he feels pretty
badly unprepared for his AI exam. He's spending a lot of time in study
groups working on catching up, but he still feels pretty lost. His exam is
Thursday.

I think some purrs sent his way might help.