Old February 15th 12, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default OT - Valentine's Day

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I'd never told you guys the whole explanation of what happened to Ben
after I went into a coma last February and the doctors told him to notify
my family to prepare them for my death. During the weeks that followed he
himself had a heart attack and was hospitalized for takotsubo
cardiomyopathy, commonly known as "broken heart syndrome".

From the Mayo Clinic web site:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/bro...ndrome/DS01135

In a weird way it was a very "heart felt" valentine! ;

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

All I can say is I'm sure glad you and Ben are not dead Happy (belated)
Valentine's Day! Hug a kitty!

Jill