Old October 17th 17, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default Time for catacopter tours

On 2017-10-15 05:57:29 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Ooh, Hercule an me will kum. Can we go see da inland penguin colonies?
Maybe sum of da penguinz frum heer wud like a ride dere, or vice
versa, an maybe dere will be baby penguinz!

I duznt spoze da catacopter can go thru da ice so we kud vizzit Lake
Vostok? If not, maybe da Russian kitteez at Vostok Station know a way
to get dere. We wud juss haf to be kareful not to contammynate it.

Rebecca

Absolutely! Da Vostok Station kitties duz indeed haf access. We will
definitely go dere.

Francesca

Lucy Lu & Samwise take seats by the windows to be able to look out.
After a bit a of adjusting they get the seat temperature turned up. With
the heated seats and their boot and coats they a nice and warm for the
catacopter ride.