Old August 25th 19, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default the latest on Floki

Floki's latest trick is climbing up the kitchen cabinets using the
drawer handles as a ladder. He doesn't get up on the countertops
thankfully, but he's worked out that he can see what I'm doing if he
stands on the lowest handle and grabs onto the top one with his front
paws. I think I'm going to have to persuade him out of the habit though,
as he's getting quite big now and I suspect the drawer handles won't
hold up in the long run.
He's really at least nine-tenths of a cat now, not a kitten any more.