Old July 17th 03, 04:14 AM
Uncle Fred

Default the journey to the bridge

Mogie wrote:

Today we let Godfrey begin his journey to the bridge. His nerve
damage was not responding to either medicine or time. It was a
horrible decision but I couldn't stand to see him in pain when we
had to manually express him.

I've cried all day. This was so hard to do. I will never forget the
last thing that we did was lay his little head on my hand before
leaving us. He's in a better place now but I miss him so.

Please keep him in your purrs.

You are *all* in our purrrs. Godfrey was lucky to have someone who
loved him so much be with him at the time he began his journey. You
really did everything you could. I'm sure of that.
All the best.

--
Regards,
Fred