Old December 17th 04, 12:49 PM
Fred

ClowderCat wrote:

Clowder is a really old word. It isn't in some dictionaries any
more!

I believe "maulkin" is an old word for "cat," while we're on the
subject.

We're not allowed to get mom up in the morning. We sometimes even
let her sleep until 11 am on Saturday!

Oh. You're very liberal with your hooman. We get fed first thing
in da mornin, so it's furry impiortant tu us to get him going.
Sometimes we lets him have a nap in da afternoon. We know how
important napping can be.

Ooooo, my hooman dusn't like XP nor Micro$oft much. We
runs

Linux
and luvs it.

Mom tried putting Linux on a computer one time and couldn't get it
run. She had a dual OS and only Windows worked. She's rather not
use Micro$oft products, but she has to at work!

Mmmmm. Sum hardware companies are linked to M$ and have
proprietary drivers so they don't allow their drivers to be run on
Linux, but gradually it's being changed.
You can get a Linux system for free, but not all of them.
Nevertheless, if you have a business and have to by dozens or
hundreds of software licecnces, a free version of Linux could save
a lot of tunas, and it's more reliable and definitely more secure.

That's too bad. Human secretaries are so unreliable!!!! We
use a telepathic interface here because mom was censoring our
email and
posts! Do you want me to install one on your computer?

Well,... I don't know. What would that mean fur us?

It would mean that your human wouldn't have to type for you and
you wouldn't have to worry about him spelling this right and stuff
like that!!!

I'ze not sure I want someone accessing my thoughts, effen somone as
reliable as anuffer kitty.

Regards,
Ryan and his hooman, Fred frum Catnada
[remove FFFf frum the email address to reply, if by email.]