Old December 20th 04, 04:06 AM
ClowderCat

Fred wrote:
ClowderCat wrote:

You're really smart kitties. We found out a long time ago that
mom's
untrainable. She refuses to do everything we tell her to do!

We can gets away wif just about efferyfang. I'ze been trying

tu
get Fred to allow me to use his shin as a skratchin post, but he
whines so pitifully I duzn't do it fur furry long. He let out a
real scream when I jumped to his rear end when he wuz at da kitchen
sink tonite. I guess I kind a surprized him. Who knew he was da
sensitive type?

All humans seem to be really sensitive to our claws. Mom keeps
clipping mine because I like to give her shoulder massages every night
and I like to include some acupuncture with it. She said the
acupuncture hurts her too much.

I tried to climb mom once when I was a baby and she didn't let me!

Did your human finally get the piano front on? They can take
forever to get things done sometimes.

Yeah. It's back on and da piano sounds muchmuch better.

Mum, (my
cat meowmie, Diana) singz along, but only wif da Brahms intermezzo.
Strange she duzn't seem to care as much fur Chopin or Debussey or
Bach. Da Brahms iz really beautiful harmony, maybee that'z got
sumthin ta du wif it.

We don't have a piano or any other musical instrument. And mom said
that she doesn't listen to much classical music. She also said that
the only musical instrument she knows how to play is the CD player!

I don't think we met Jetadiah or Diana yet. We used to come here
a lot
and then mom quit letting us come. We're back now, hopefully
permanently.

Jetadiah has been coming around fur years, but won't kom inta

da
IN. Some years ago Fred built a box lined wif styryfome and
blankets and puted it under da werkshop where it's already warmer
then outside. Jetadiah goes in there when it's really cold. He
wuz caught once when his arthritis and the cold made hime limp on 3
legs, and Fred took him tu da vet fur a klean bill uv health and
shots and got fixed what wasn't broken.
Jet has grreat fur this time uv year. He can be out at 20

deg. F
and still be OK, cuz he dusn't effen bother to go to his box, but
when it gets really kold, (Fred has seen -41 here, pick either
scale), and Jetadiah comes out in da morning looking as happy as a
clam and also lookin fur brekfast. So da box werks fur him.

He sounds like a real cool cat. And he's so lucky that he gets to be
out!

Where are you guys? It's so cold there! Are you at the North Pole?
If you are, do you ever see Santa Paws?

I don't think you've met Chester and Nathan yet. They're cats and
they live with me and mom.

Oh nice. Hihi to them as well.

Hi Ryan. You're a handsome cat! - Chester and Nathan

Mom knows about this stuff too, but we've been reading computer
manuals and using the computer when mom's not here so we know more
than she does.

Smart Kitties you all are. Gudgud fur yu.

Mom has seen a couple of the Office Suites for Linux and has a
copy of
Open Office for Windows. We've been using it to write our
autobiographies!

Gud reading I'm sure. Will it be published sum day? Will we

have
a chance to read it?

We don't know when we'll be finished with it. Most of it is still in
our heads because it takes so long to get the computer and software
running when mom isn't here to turn it on and we have to make sure that
it's off when she gets home from work. So, with naps, eating, watching
out the window and our other activities, we only have about an hour of
writing time every day! We also have to hide the files from mom so she
won't read them and change them.

We'll publish them when we get them finished, but we don't know when
that'll be.

Clarence, with Chester and Nathan watching

--
Regards,
Ryan wif Diana, Jetadiah and their hooman, Fred.

Clarence